Youth, Technology, and Jobs (YTJ)
The Ministry of Digital Economy and Entrepreneurship (MoDEE) has launched its Youth, Technology and Jobs (YTJ) project.
The YTJ project aims to improve digitally-enabled income opportunities and expand digitized
government services in Jordan through interventions that address specific constraints and
opportunities in the supply and demand sides of the economy. The project duration is five years.
- Upskill 30K Youth in Jordan through NSC –ICT and Khedmet Watan
- 300K students (grade 7-12) receiving digital skills curriculum in schools
- Establish 3 - 5 Tech Hubs utilized by 12,000 people
- Digitize 80% Government Payments
- Accelerate Digitization and Adoption of at least 100 new Government Services
- Inject $15M to Support the Expansion & Growth of Digital Firms
- 10,000 Jobs Created
- 250 start-ups supported with business matchmaking
- 6000 individuals trained to access and offer their services on digital platforms
The YTJ project structure involves two main components that aim to address the constraints and opportunities in both the supply and demand side of digitally-skilled labor in Jordan:
Strengthening and increasing the supply of digitally-skilled youth in Jordan
Boosting the growth of digital economy and digitizing government services in Jordan
For any grievances about the Youth and Technology and Jobs (YTJ) project, you can reach us by sending an email to:email@example.com
or alternatively texting the following number: +962 776317207
, and one of the team members will get in touch with you.